Nish Global Gıda Turizm Ticaret A.Ş. (“Al Hallab”) has prepared this notice for the purposes of informing its esteemed members, customers and website visitors pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data no. 6698 (“Law”). Your personal data shall be processed as follows in accordance with the Law and other applicable data protection legislations.
Your personal data is processed in electronical media consisting of your name, surname, gender, date of birth, address, e-mail, telephone number and purchased product data which is collected directly from via our website (www.alhallabtr.com), within the scope of your registration as our customer by accepting our membership agreement due to our sale-purchase relationship. Moreover, during visits to our web site, we may collect information about your internet service provider’s name, internet protocol address (IP), date and time that you reached our web site (www.alhallabtr.com), pages that you reached during your visit to our website and internet address of the website enabling your direct connection to our website via limited cookies on condition that we do not violate your rights and act in accordance with the legitimate interests of our company.
We may transfer your personal data to third party service providers, business partners and cloud service providers related to the products and services that we offer to you, for the purposes outlined below. We as Al Hallab and its branches shall process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Execution and performance of membership and internet sale contracts, order intake and deliveries,
- Planning and carrying out production, purchasing, after sales support services of goods and services,
- Carrying out management processes of customer relations,
- Carrying out accounting, legal and finance works,
- Carrying out legal obligations,
- Carrying out information and transaction security processes,
- Carrying out loyalty programmes of the company and its products and services,
- Carrying out communication activities,
- Carrying out activities with respect to customer satisfaction,
- Carrying out marketing analysis studies
- Carrying out contractual processes,
- Handling requests and complaints,
- Carrying out marketing activities such as notifications for loyalty programs, special offers, discounts, campaigns, and the company’s activities,
Our company shall additionally request your consent to commercial notifications to be sent electronically to you for advertising and marketing of Al Hallab’s products and services, which will use your personal data consisting of your name, surname, telephone, and e-mail address. You may give your consent to electronic communication by clicking on related boxes on our membership page during your signing-up. You may withdraw your consent any time.
Our company takes all necessary technical and other measures in order to provide protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, unintended loss, disposal or destruction and ensure a certain level of security for protection of your data. Our company takes necessary measures in our information gathering, storage and processing applications, and regularly controls its systems in order to prevent unauthorised access. Our company limits access to your personal data only with employees, parties of a contract, intermediary firms and other related parties who need access to these data and have definite obligation of privacy.
As right holders; in order to exercise your rights within the scope of the Communique on the Principles and Procedures for the Requests to Data Controllers, all applications should be made in writing with this form or other documents that meet the minimum criteria in accordance with laws, to our company at the address of Fulya Mah. Büyükdere Cad. No:74 D: 34 Şişli, İstanbul via registered mail, or to the e-mail address of email@example.com via registered e-mail (known as “KEP”) or the e-mail address declared to our company and registered previously in our company’s system or through other methods set forth in laws. Depending upon the nature of your request, our company will respond as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest free of charge.
Your personal data can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically through channels such as our website, e-mail or call center and physically delivered documents. In accordance with article 11 of the Law, you have the right to apply to our company and,
- a) to learn whether your personal data are processed or not,
- b) to request information if your personal data are processed,
- c) to learn the purpose of his data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes,
- d) to know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred inside or outside of the country,
- e) to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- f) to request the erasure or destruction of his personal data under the conditions laid down in Article 7,
- g) to request notification of the operations carried out in compliance with subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- h) to object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of your personal data, which leads to an unfavorable consequence for the data subject,
- i) to request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
DATA CONTROLLER: Nish Global Gıda Turizm Ticaret A.Ş.
ADDRESS: Fulya Mah. Büyükdere Cad. No:74 D:34 Şişli, İstanbul
MERSİS(CENTRAL REGISTRY NUMBER): 0631125050200001